Do you enjoy spending time in an international environment? Do you often find yourself looking back at your own exchange with nostalgia? Do you simply wish to commit yourself to the international community in Ghent? You can become one of us!
We are currently looking for 2 new board members:
- Vice President
- Project Manager
Do you have any questions or would you like to meet some of the board members? Do you feel like being a part of ESN, the biggest and most caring family in Europe and are you already convinced? Send a mail to email@example.com .
The ESN members are:
• Internationally minded and very mobile
• Active and dynamic
• Multilingual and communicative
Advantages for members:
• Possibility to manage independently successful projects
• Personal development
• Trainings and conferences
• Contact with international environment
• Practice of foreign languages
• Sometimes ECTS credits granted by the home university (not in Belgium)
• Easier entrance in the job market
• Influencing EU policy makers in area of education
• Offers through ESNcard - discounts, prizes...
• New friends from around Europe
• Fun events